We understand you have been missing your regular services at Sublime and are excited to come see us again to get back into your skin care routine. Times have changed for all of us during the COVID-19 pandemic and while our services are not “essential” we want to let you know what we are doing to keep you and our staff healthy & safe while helping you look fabulous!
Social Distancing & Sanitation
- We will only have a maximum of 10 people in the office at anytime
- Less appointments during the day to allow time for sanitization in between client visits
- Telemedicine Visits with our Nurse Practitioners when needed
- You will have one provider throughout your service.
- Remote check-in & check out. You can call or text us once you have arrived and we will let you know when we are ready for you.
- Our reception area will be closed & refreshments will not be provided.
- Only those with an appointment will be allowed in the office. Friends, family & children must stay at home.
- We will not be able to accommodate walk-in appointments. If you are in need of skin care products, please call us and we will be happy
- to prepare your order for curbside pick-up. Our online store will be available soon!
We will be screening all our providers daily as well as our clients at every visit. Screenings will include a short series of questions and temperature check. Those with temperatures over 99.6 will be sent home.
All clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer and a mask on arrival. Our staff will be doing the same. Hand sanitizer is available throughout our office and in each treatment room.
Once screening is complete you will be escorted to a sanitized treatment room. Payments will be taken in the treatment room. When your service is complete you will exit out our side door rather than the front door to create a one-way flow of traffic.
Common areas are sanitized throughout the day and treatment rooms will be sanitized between each client.
We have missed you and will see you soon!
*These guidelines may be modified according to state and federal health recommendations.