Bring Out A More Beautiful You
Dermal fillers can improve laugh lines, lips and more. These non-surgical treatments reduce the effects of aging and enhance your natural beauty by smoothing out wrinkles and replacing soft-tissue loss. The treatment is quick, comfortable and convenient. We can help you determine which of the following available dermal fillers are best for you.
Call us today for a free consultation and ask us about our VISIA Complexion Analysis!
For those who are looking to take control of the signs of aging, Revanesse® Versa™ is a multi-purpose dermal filler that leverages state-of-the-art production methods, optimal ingredients and rigorous quality testing to provide remarkable results. It utilizes a unique formula that provides smoothness and volume to your skin. It balances with the water content of natural skin, minimizing the look of over or under treatment and allowing you to stay true to your desired volume and placement.
This collagen-based dermal filler contains tiny PMMA microspheres that can help you achieve the longest effects of any dermal filler-five years in the nasolabial folds. It is also the only dermal filler approved to treat acne scars, lasting up to one year.
Restylane Defyne & Restylane Refyne
Restylane Defyne and Restylane Refyne are two fillers that are designed to give your laugh lines a pick-me-up. Formulated to act like your body’s own naturally occurring hyaluronic acid (HA), Defyne and Refyne minimize moderate to deep laugh lines while helping you maintainyour natural expression during smiling, frowning or even puckering up. They use a unique XpresHAn™ technology to give you the right amount of lift with the flexibility to keep you looking natural. In fact, these are the only facial fillers that have been shown in clinical studies to help maintain natural movement and expressions.
Restylane Lyft provides a subtle, natural-looking lift to visibly “sagging” cheeks and can also precisely correct lines, folds and wrinkles on the sides of your nose and mouth. This injectable hyaluronic acid gel is highly effective and long lasting to give you just the right amount of volume and definition to your cheeks and midface area for a more natural-looking, youthful appearance.
Restylane® is a clear gel formulation that adds volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). It can also add fullness and definition to lips in patients over 21 years, providing natural-looking and lasting results with just one treatment.
Sculptra® Aesthetic is a poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) collagen stimulator that works with your body to help stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production. Working within the deep dermis, Sculptra helps rebuild your collagen strands to restore facial volume and the look of fullness to wrinkles and folds. Results appear gradually over time and can last up to two years.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is an injectable filler that works by immediately restoring facial volume to smooth out the signs of aging. Once injected, it works with your body to stimulate the production of your own natural collagen for results that may last a year or more in many patients.*
Belotero is a soft, cohesive gel that is specially designed to integrate into your skin and mold to your distinct facial contours. By adapting to your skin, it softens lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth for natural and immediate results. In addition, Belotero is administered closer to the skin surface, resulting in a more direct treatment to lines and wrinkles. Plus, it’s versatile enough to handle deep treatment areas such as the nasolabial folds, yet soft enough to treat more delicate areas such as vertical lip lines.*
JUVÉDERM® XC & JUVÉDERM VOLLURE® XC
Over time, your skin loses elasticity, which contributes to moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. Serums and creams only work on the skin’s surface.
The JUVÉDERM® collection offers two formulations to add volume to smooth these lines and folds, to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results you want. JUVÉDERM® XC is a smooth gel filler that instantly smooths away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get even, natural-looking results that last up to a year.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related, mid-face volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile. This injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area and is the only filler proven to last up to two years.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do dermal fillers work?
Young, healthy-looking skin contains an abundance of a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid (HA). But as you age, sunlight and other factors can reduce the amount of HA in your skin. The lack of HA causes your skin to lose structure and volume, creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds – like those parentheses lines around your nose and mouth. Using a dermal filler is a safe and effective way to replace the HA that your skin has lost, bringing back its volume and smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds. Some of our dermal fillers are even specifically formulated to act like your body’s own hyaluronic acid.
How often should I be treated?
Dermal fillers can last anywhere from 12 to 18 months in the laugh lines (nasolabial folds) and up to six months for lip enhancements. Sublime professionals will work with you to help you establish a proper regimen.
When will I see results?
Dermal fillers instantly add volume to help restore youthful contours to your face and create fullness and definition in your lips. You’ll see results immediately following your treatment.*
*Results will vary in each individual.
Revanesse Versa Important Safety Information
What is Revanesse Versa?
Revanesse Versa is hyaluronic acid dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that is found within the body. It may be produced by bacteria and purified for use as injectable soft tissue filler in order to correct the appearance of facial wrinkles and creases, (nasolabial folds). The product is approved for use in the U.S. by the Food and Drug Administration for the cosmetic treatment of facial wrinkles and creases.
Are there any warnings I should be aware of?
If you have an adverse inflammatory reaction, such as redness, pain and swelling that persist for one week or more after treatment with Revanesse Versa, you should report this immediately to your doctor. If you are under the age of 22 you should not be treated with Revanesse
Warning: One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin. If you have changes in your vision, signs of a stroke (including sudden difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness in your face, arms, or legs, difficulty walking, face drooping, severe headache, dizziness, or confusion), white appearance of the skin, or unusual pain during or shortly after treatment, you should notify your health care practitioner immediately.
Are there any reasons why I should not (contraindications) receive the Revanesse Versa injection?
You should not be treated with Revanesse Versa if you:
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, as the safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- have a history of hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation
- have evidence of scars at the intended treatment sites
- have acne and / or other inflammatory diseases of the skin, such as rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, and psoriasis,
- have allergic history including:
- severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis),
- heightened immune responses to common allergens, especially inhaled allergens and food allergens (atopy),
- allergy to natural rubber latex,
- allergy to hyaluronic acid products,
- Streptococcal proteins or have plans to undergo administration of graded doses of allergens (desensitization therapy) during treatment with Revanesse Versa.
- have acute or chronic skin disease, such as seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea, in or near the injection sites, or any infection or unhealed wound of the face
- are under concomitant anticoagulant therapy, antiplatelet therapy, or have a history of bleeding disorders, clotting disorders such as hemophilia or connective tissue disorders such as systemic lupus erythematosus
You should never use Revanesse Versa in conjunction with a laser, intense pulsed light, chemical peeling or dermabrasion treatments, or with Over-the-counter (OTC) wrinkle products or prescription wrinkle treatments within 4 weeks (28 days) prior to treatment, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed before treatment.
What are the risks?
- Bleeding and Bruising: Bleeding is usually minimal and resolves within a few minutes. It is possible to have a bleeding episode from the injection of the local anesthesia or filler that requires treatment, but it is unusual. Bruising in the area is also an expected reaction and can take up to a week to resolve.
- Swelling: Swelling is also expected and may take several days to a week to resolve. It is unusual but medical treatment may be necessary if swelling is slow to resolve.
- Pain: Some discomfort is expected with injections but usually lasts less than a day.
Other risks that are less likely, but may occur, include the following: Acne-like skin eruptions, Skin sensitivity (rash, itching, tenderness), Skin infection, Damage to nerves or blood vessels, Skin lumpiness, Scarring, Skin necrosis (death of the skin), Hyperpigmentation (darkening of the
skin), Reactivation of herpes infection (blisters or skin sores).
As with using any dermal filler, there is a risk of allergic reaction. If you have a very serious allergic reaction (anaphylactic shock) you may require emergency medical help and be at risk of death. Some symptoms of allergic reactions are: a rash, having a hard time breathing,
wheezing when you breathe, sudden drop in blood pressure, swelling of the face, fast pulse, sweating, dizziness or fainting, inability to breathe without assistance, a feeling of dread.
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities or blindness.
Ask your doctor if you have questions about any of the side effects, and please tell your doctor or your doctor’s staff right away if you have any side effects. Please tell them if you have any other problems with your health or the way you feel, whether or not you think these problems are
related to the products.
The most common side effects include: bruising, redness, swelling, pain, and itching.
You should seek immediate medical attention if you develop symptoms such as unusual pain, vision changes, a white appearance of skin near the injection site (blanching) or any other unexpected symptoms. While rare, unexpected symptoms include unusual pain, vision changes, or
any signs of a stroke (including sudden difficulty speaking, numbness or weakness in your face, arms, or legs, difficulty walking, visual changes, face drooping, severe headache, dizziness, or confusion) during or shortly after the procedure.
Rare, but serious risks, of dermal fillers include: scarring, blurred vision, partial vision loss, and blindness if the dermal filler is inadvertently injected into a blood vessel. In occasionally rare cases, there have been reports of unintentional injection of the product into a blood vessel with dermal filler products. It is recommended that doctors take care to avoid injection into blood vessels (especially around the forehead, nose and eye area) for these reasons, allergic reaction that may lead to a severe reaction (anaphylactic shock) that requires emergency medical help.
Patient Assistance Information:
If you have further questions, please contact:
Prollenium Medical Technologies, Inc.
1-866-353-3015 or +1-905-508-1469 (internationally)
9 AM and 5 PM EST Monday through Friday.
For more information about Revanesse Versa, please see the Directions for Use or speak to your health care provider.
Restylane Safety Information
The Restylane family of products includes Restylane®, Restylane-L®, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane® Silk, Restylane® Refyne, and Restylane® Defyne.
Restylane® and Restylane-L® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not use products within the Restylane® family? (Contraindications)
To ensure a safe procedure, your doctor will talk to you about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. You should not use products within the Restylane family if:
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are intended to treat facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane and Restylane-L are also intended for lip enhancement. Treatments in other areas of the face have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
- The safety and effectiveness of Restylane® Silk for areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been evaluated in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars, or any pigmentation (skin color) disorders. These side effects can occur with hyaluronic acid fillers in general.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on any medications to decrease your body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any “blood thinners” such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding. Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- The use of these products on gel injection sites with skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of product in these areas could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
What are the possible side effects?
The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache, tenderness, lump formation, and itching at the injection site. These are typically mild in severity and typically resolve in less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14 days in lips. Serious but rare side effects include delayed onset infections, recurrence of herpetic eruptions, and superficial necrosis at the injection site.
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a side effect with any of the Restylane products, please call Galderma Laboratories, L.P at 1-855-425-8722.
The Restylane family of products is available only through a licensed practitioner.